Sunday, December 14, 2008

How do you survive the Underworld?


To survive the Underworld for one you must have a light heart and have done good things in life. I don't think I would want to take out my heart and weigh it with a feather.(Read: What happens if your heart is heavier than a feather.) Another thing they needed was the Book of the Dead. The Book of the Dead
..consisted of spells that the deceased or dead would need to know to defeat the hard challenges on the was to Afterlife. The book was also used to rid off evil spirits. One other thing was extremely important...Creepy :$
The map of the Underworld and Afterlife printed on their coffins when they die. I wouln't want a map of a so called "bad" place on my coffin.!.!.!

3 comments:

  1. haley boo,
    i laa-loveeee it

    lots of voice in the text
    you did a great job
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know your heart had to be lighter than a feather to go into the after life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! i didnt no the book of the dead was used to rid of bad spirits! your right that is really creepy111

    ReplyDelete